Friday, October 21, 2011

Daughters Request For Visitation - Will This Be Denied Too

Here we are on the eve of another visitation period and very little has changed in the ordeal.  It's October 20, 2011 and I have not laid eyes on my daughter since 2 weeks before Father's Day of this year.  We live in the same city about 15 miles apart.

I am a good father that is current on his child support, loves his kid, has no criminal record, works hard and has been denied the right, as stated in the divorce/child visitation decree signed and proclaimed 7 years ago in the state of Georgia by a judge, to see and visit with his 8 year old daughter.  It's pathetic.

I am documenting the process to have some record of what is happening because the real fact is this is happening around the world and there is very little public awareness.  There are a few small groups attempting to bring about change but for the most part it is swept under the society rug and ignored.

There are all kinds of things I could call it and have in recent posts but at this point, at the core, it is child abuse.

Here is a message left on my phone this past week.  It speaks for itself.  My visitation period starts at 5:00 pm Friday October 21, 2011 and goes through Sunday at 5:00pm.  I will be at the pick up spot at 5:00.  They most likely will not.  What do you call that?


Daughters Request For Visitation

No comments:

Post a Comment