Thursday, November 24, 2011

Denied Visitation Thanksgiving Day - Not Even Allowed To Talk To My Daughter

Thanksgiving day 2011 has all but come and gone and not only was I denied the visitation time with my daughter today but the mother also blocked all of my calls.  

I have called all day long and never got an answer.  I did receive one text message though and thought I would let you take a look at that since it is so blatantly sent by her mother since all of the punctuation is included.  My daughter is 8 years old so the punctuation would certainly not be so well laid out.   Especially in a text.  


Happy thanksgiving love marlayna!!!! 
I am at a friends house and can't call right now. I love you.
 

This was sent from her mother's phone so I don't know why she would not have been able to call me.  In fact I received this directly after one of my phone calls to the cell phone about 7:00 pm Thanksgiving Day. 

In one last attempt I just called the cell phone and the house number a few times but neither was answered. It is about 9:00 pm.

Once again I am just really typing this to try to find some relief because the weight of this ordeal is incredibly heavy.

I feel like people must feel when their loved one is kidnapped.  Helpless, angry, desperate, scared that you will never see them again.  It's a kind of panic that makes it hard to breath at times. 

The idea that this kind of behavior can go on without any recourse is just depressing.  It makes you want to scream and yet all I can do is sit here and try to stay calm. 

If you are reading this and have a similar situation please leave a comment and let me know I am not alone.  I will say the more this carries on, the more I desperately want to find a way to bring about change in our system to give some power to the good and loving father's that experience this kind of torture.

I really don't understand how our society and the rest of the world can continue to allow this to occur and rationalize that this is any different then other forms of child abuse, child neglect, and kidnapping.   

On top of that the pain and suffering that occurs for the parent who is getting refused the right to see and spend time with their children is tremendous.  The loss of time, that will never be returned.  There is no monetary value that can be applied to the loss of time.  
Please leave your comments below and thank you for reading. 

  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment